House of Hugs Productions

Julia Radochia's blog for her films, film festivals, and film in general, among other things...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Massachusetts, United States

Friday, April 06, 2007

A few "I Just Want to Eat My Sandwich" photos

Patrick McNally, our Sunday sound guy.

Dan Bolton, wishing he were in a real office?

Ken Toomey and Carolyne Gallo look like they're
about to sing a hymn.

Nicole Levitre is the office tax collector...

Michael Sullivan takes a break from his character
study to have his picture taken.

Jeremy Ward at camera, Bill McNally with sound,
and me -- directing

Rachael Lillis loves her sandwich.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Pete said...

You've managed to tweak my interest --would very much like to see this one!

3:55 PM  
Blogger ggorter said...

Hey! I used to be neighbors with Ken Toomey when we were kids in Arlington.

Ken if you read this - Glad to see you are doing well! Say hi to your brother Patrick and your sister Colleen and your folks.

Take care

Gene Gorter gene.gorter@gmail.com

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Little Pen Post
  • I Just Want to Eat My Sandwich
  • Happy at Home
  • Go Faux
  • Eddie's Winning Date
  • Sally's Dream House
  • Jimmy's House of Hugs
  • Like His Father
  • House of Hugs Videos
  • All Videos
  • Making the Films
  • My You Tube page
  • My Films on Ourfilmspace
  • My Vimeo page

  • House of Hugs Prods Main Site
  • House of Hugs Facebook page
  • Suitcase Poets My Space Site
  • My IMDB Page
  • Jeremy Ward's blog
  • Stephen Radochia
  • Arlington Studio
  • Back Lot Films, Inc.
  • Cara Downs' Blog
  • Lunchbox Films Blog
  • RLviddy YouTube page
  • Tinkham Town Productions
  • >