House of Hugs Productions

Julia Radochia's blog for her films, film festivals, and film in general, among other things...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Massachusetts, United States

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Both Alike in Dignity


OK, finally I make another post here. I thought I'd share a film that I acted in a year and a half ago (March, 2008). It's a Boston University graduate film (on 16mm) by Russ Anderson. I'm not particularly proud of my acting in it. Some of it I like, some of it I don't. I'm posting it mostly because I want to support other filmmakers. I feel that if a filmmaker was nice enough to offer me a role that I should at least try to help him or her get an audience for it. I guess, also, being a filmmaker myself, I don't like it when actors do a film for you and then act as if it were beneath them. OK, I won't go down that road any further...

The rest of the cast includes Eamon Brooks, with Louis Pascuale, Ross Neuenfeldt, Sarah Purdum and Eric Joslin.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Little Pen Post
  • I Just Want to Eat My Sandwich
  • Happy at Home
  • Go Faux
  • Eddie's Winning Date
  • Sally's Dream House
  • Jimmy's House of Hugs
  • Like His Father
  • House of Hugs Videos
  • All Videos
  • Making the Films
  • My You Tube page
  • My Films on Ourfilmspace
  • My Vimeo page

  • House of Hugs Prods Main Site
  • House of Hugs Facebook page
  • Suitcase Poets My Space Site
  • My IMDB Page
  • Jeremy Ward's blog
  • Stephen Radochia
  • Arlington Studio
  • Back Lot Films, Inc.
  • Cara Downs' Blog
  • Lunchbox Films Blog
  • RLviddy YouTube page
  • Tinkham Town Productions
  • >