House of Hugs Productions

Julia Radochia's blog for her films, film festivals, and film in general, among other things...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Massachusetts, United States

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Arlington High Class of 1986 25 Year Reunion


Latin class -- Spring 1986

There's very little information out in this big web world on Arlington High School's (Arlington, Massachusetts) class of 1986' 25th year reunion. (Though really it's the 26th, isn't it?) So I'm trying to help spread the word, hoping to find a few of you who might be searching via internet.

Here's the info:

Saturday, January 7, 2012
7:30 to 11:30pm

at
Sons of Italy
19 Prentiss Road
Arlington, MA 02476


Hope we reached some of you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Little Pen Post
  • I Just Want to Eat My Sandwich
  • Happy at Home
  • Go Faux
  • Eddie's Winning Date
  • Sally's Dream House
  • Jimmy's House of Hugs
  • Like His Father
  • House of Hugs Videos
  • All Videos
  • Making the Films
  • My You Tube page
  • My Films on Ourfilmspace
  • My Vimeo page

  • House of Hugs Prods Main Site
  • House of Hugs Facebook page
  • Suitcase Poets My Space Site
  • My IMDB Page
  • Jeremy Ward's blog
  • Stephen Radochia
  • Arlington Studio
  • Back Lot Films, Inc.
  • Cara Downs' Blog
  • Lunchbox Films Blog
  • RLviddy YouTube page
  • Tinkham Town Productions
  • >