House of Hugs Productions

Julia Radochia's blog for her films, film festivals, and film in general, among other things...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Arlington, Massachusetts, United States

Monday, August 26, 2013

Filming Little Pen Lost


So we filmed Little Pen Lost a couple of weeks ago -- here's a photo.  I'm careful about the photos I put up as I don't like giving away too much of the film, even if it is just a silly four to five minute film.

I really not sure how well this film will turn out.  We had to film it in only a few hours and had the usual sound problems that accompany outdoor filming on practically no budget.  But my cast and crew were excellent and we had a lot of fun.  So thank you to Zele Avradopoulos, Alison Wachtler, Bill Millios, Julio Robles, Marc Vadeboncoeur, Stephen Radochia and Jeremy and Linnea Ward.

This is my first time filming anything in over five years.  So if anything this film serves in flexing my dormant filmmaker muscles.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Linda McElroy said...

Glad to hear you are making films again! Good luck on the festival circuit.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Little Pen Post
  • I Just Want to Eat My Sandwich
  • Happy at Home
  • Go Faux
  • Eddie's Winning Date
  • Sally's Dream House
  • Jimmy's House of Hugs
  • Like His Father
  • House of Hugs Videos
  • All Videos
  • Making the Films
  • My You Tube page
  • My Films on Ourfilmspace
  • My Vimeo page

  • House of Hugs Prods Main Site
  • House of Hugs Facebook page
  • Suitcase Poets My Space Site
  • My IMDB Page
  • Jeremy Ward's blog
  • Stephen Radochia
  • Arlington Studio
  • Back Lot Films, Inc.
  • Cara Downs' Blog
  • Lunchbox Films Blog
  • RLviddy YouTube page
  • Tinkham Town Productions
  • >